Azeroth Alliance Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azeroth Alliance Society

Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maverick

whats up Empty
PostSubject: whats up   whats up Mini_timeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:21 pm

yo its mav from gamersspeed...just droppin by to see how everyone is doing...also what free server are you guys on now? im out of money and cant pay for the real wow anymore so im wondering if any of you guys are still playing for free and if so what server...i know i kind of left things bad at gamersspeed but thats in the past...it was a pretty screwed up situation and thats been put behind me at least and i hope everyone else too...also with whatever server you guys are on is there any chance of copying a character from the real wow to the free server? i would kinda like to keep my gear that i got since i put so much time into it...have a good one guys...peace out
Back to top Go down
Moonfang

Moonfang

Number of posts : 99
Professions : Blacksmith/Mining Engineering/JewelCrafting
Registration date : 2007-09-06

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:22 am

Hey bro =D no prob, your still my bud, wish we kept in touch though. Anyways We're all at Burning WoW ~ http://www.burning-wow.com/home.html in the Bloodmyst Server, lol yeah we just can't get enough of blood servers. Besides its the Blizzlike Server of Burning WoW.

So far, most Bloodshed players that we know went to Bloodmyst, we rangled a few into AAS. Bam and Zvon are playing on the real servers, while Me and a few others are on Bloodmyst. Mathias is guild leader of the Bloodmyst AAS, but hes been playing HALO 3 mostly xP and been on Netherstorm, the funserver.

Not too sure what the rest would say but seeing how Z and Mat aren't around, it pretty much Quintar's decision. If you get on Bloodmyst, give me a Whisper and i'll talk to Quint about it

Bloodmyst is a great server, updates quite a bit, sometimes a bit too fast (had a days worth of a roll back once, killer on my leveling) But they try their best and they are a stable server with loads of players.

come check it out, i'm either Atheron or Moonfang, right now i'm working on Moonfang. Got athy to 41 =P and trying to get moon from 24 to 35. Catch you there Mav
Back to top Go down
Maverick

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:27 pm

i cant decide whether im gonna go on bloodmyst or not...just found out that they wont copy my char from blizz which was a 70 and i really dont feel like leveling again...been talking to IG about gettin Bloodshed goin again for raiding purposes...thats still in the works though nothin definitive yet
Back to top Go down
Maverick

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:02 am

just created a human pally on bloodmyst...name is Gabrilo
Back to top Go down
Moonfang

Moonfang

Number of posts : 99
Professions : Blacksmith/Mining Engineering/JewelCrafting
Registration date : 2007-09-06

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:53 pm

seems nether is only up right now, Whisper Imshiny, mat made a level 70 rogue, dude he got level 70 in ONE DAY!!! i'm making atheron while blood is down
Back to top Go down
Maverick

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:11 am

alrighty dude look for me with some form of the name Gabril (usin that since thats my rogues name on blizz)
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Guild Master
Zvon

Number of posts : 291
Professions : Axesmith / Miner
Registration date : 2007-04-02

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:42 pm

Hey Mav-

Good to hear from u.

I dunno what 'decision' Atheron is referring to but if it concerns you joining our guild
I say your more than welcome aboard. Im not the Gmaster on the free servers but I would imagine Mathias and Quintar would feel the same.

Hope you get Bloodshed up-that would be kool.

~Z
Back to top Go down
Maverick

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:53 am

yo zvon, mathias mentioned something about a music project that ur workin on? hows that goin?
anyway good to hear from ya dude...u comin back to the priv server side of things like me or are ya stayin on blizz?
btw burningwow is not going to recreate my blizz character so my stay there may be limited...gonna try to get IG and UC goin to get bloodshed back up...ill make sure u guys wont have to level up again too if and when we get it rollin...since i know u and several others here already had 70s on bloodshed im not about to make you go level up and go thru that hell again...i'll try to get the ball rolling on our end with bloodshed and see what i can do...i know IG will probably do it since he's cancelling his blizz account due to money like me and he wants to raid but UC is still on blizz so its hard to tell whats gonna happen with him...i do know that UC is getting a new server over christmas break so there shouldnt be as many errors if and when we get the new server goin...
have a good one fellas!
Back to top Go down
Ulric

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Been a long time!   whats up Mini_timeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey guys. I'm not sure if any of you reminds of me =P Been a long time I have heard of Bloodshed. I was Ulric.. some noob human paladin. Switched to horde someday to become Deadric.. i was mostly playing with Moonrays.. anyway. Good to see you guys have found some nice servers. AFter Bloodhsed went down, I went to a really nice Blizzlike server: Aleajecta. Duras played there to, he was in my guild.

I played there for over a year and a half as an undead rogue. I had a lot of fun being a rogue, more than any other WoW class I had ever played. But anyway. I quit playing few months ago. I gave my char to a friend. But I somehow feel like playing again. Anyway, nice to have some news. Btw, where is Calculus? Nathania? Chirusa (the girl who hated me cause i switched to horde) I can't remember the names of everyone I liked t play with on Bloodshed, but I'd like to know what they are doing now.

Well, laters! Wink
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Guild Master
Zvon

Number of posts : 291
Professions : Axesmith / Miner
Registration date : 2007-04-02

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_timeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey Ulric,

Zvon here.
I'm playing on Blizz, Arthas server.

Lost touch with alot of the old players from Bloodshed.
Maverick and the guys who ran Bloodshed are on Arthas, Horde side.
I'm Alliance. Havent seen them there for a long time tho.

Dont know where Chirusa went, Nat, Atheron, Set and them.
Miss those guys.
Mathias might pop in here some day, I hope.
He was up in Halo 3 and schoolwork.
He was still playing the free servers last we spoke.

Nice to hear from you, thnks for stoppin in farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Mini_time

Back to top Go down

whats up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azeroth Alliance Society :: Guests Can Post Here-
Jump to: